Margin Notes: Say You're Sorry

Say You're Sorry (Joseph O'Loughlin #6)Say You're Sorry by Michael Robotham

TWO MISSING GIRLS. TWO BRUTAL MURDERS. ALL CONNECTED TO ONE FARM HOUSE. WHO IS TO BLAME?

When pretty and popular teenagers Piper Hadley and Tash McBain disappear one Sunday morning, the investigation captivates a nation but the girls are never found.

Three years later, during the worst blizzard in a century, a husband and wife are brutally killed in the farmhouse where Tash McBain once lived. A suspect is in custody, a troubled young man who can hear voices and claims that he saw a girl that night being chased by a snowman.

Convinced that Piper or Tash might still be alive, clinical psychologist Joe O'Loughlin and ex-cop Vincent Ruiz, persuade the police to re-open the investigation. But they are racing against time to save the girls from someone with an evil, calculating and twisted mind...

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is not an award winner. It's not some literary masterpiece that I'll be raving about to my college professors. But you know what this book is? A good read. It's SUPER thrilling. I couldn't put this book down. The characters were compelling, the plot was crazy (CRAZY), and I didn't know what was going to happen right up until it did. I literally had to put the book down to take a break at times because I was like DO NOT DO THAT, or OMG WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT SENTENCE I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW and it the stress was overwhelming. In a good way. I enjoyed this read a lot, and I rarely read mystery/thrillers. Maybe I should start!! Recommended as the perfect book for the beach / travel / subway.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts