Weekend Reads: Tomorrow is August

Boston from the Harbor


This weekend looks like it's going to be a scorcher in Boston. I'm planning on dipping in the ocean to cool down as much as possible. Maybe having some lemonade, maybe a slushie, anything to keep cool! How are you planning to keep cool this weekend?

A series of photographs of redheads with freckles. I have red hair and blue eyes. Get this "The facts say that only two percent of the population on Earth has that combination." #closetounique

Apparently everyone is as into trailers as I am.

The choir from PS22 is impressive.

The cover of New York Magazine.

How new words are spreading across America.

When a prince of Monaco got married this past weekend, his bride wore a beautiful pink Valentino wedding dress (I want a front, unobstructed view!)

Why do baseball managers wear uniforms?

This college president became an Uber driver for the summer.

I got a car (FINALLY) that's a 2012, so this article about how the average age of a car on the road is 11.5 years was super interesting to me!

How sweet and heartbreaking is this story?

I'm thinking about white linen. A white linen duvet and white linen sheets. What do you think?

I am completely into Sons of Anarchy. Have you watched? I'm so surprised that I'm loving it, but despite the violence, I'm so intrigued!

The 52

J.K. Rowling is such a lioness. She really DNGAF when it doesn't matter, she supports her fans, doesn't give her detractors any creedence, and I love that about her.

Comments

Popular Posts