Pandora, Spotify, what WHAT?!?!

About 1,000,000 years ago,  I was a young recent grad living on the Upper East Side of New York City. My friend Ruth and I would travel the city in search of memories. (Can't you just picture us? We were so cool. hehehe)

One evening, we went to a party on the UES with some nice guys who all went to a school in upstate NY. They had an awesome apartment, and awesome, awesome, music. We quizzed them all about it, and it was a Pandora radio station. After that, I was full-fledged obsessed.

However, this year, I learned about Spotify. Social music that doesn't take up space on your harddrive. What? So awesome. And I've moved on from Pandora to Spotify. I just wish there was a way I could stream my Spotify account at work. But hey, not everything is perfect, and I bet that's coming sometime soon...

In the meantime, SNL has done an amazing skit about Pandora. Nicely done, Bruno Mars, nicely done.



SNLradio by zombyguruix

Comments

Popular Posts