Listen to this: How I Built This

I've been binging on podcasts lately--driving out to Wellesley last week gave me some time to really start listening. I knew I liked How I Built This after hearing the Spanx episode, but the other episodes I've been listening to have been so great! It's playing to my current interests (Babson is all about the entrepreneurial spirit) but the stories are just awesome. I keep skipping past my other podcasts to get to another HIBT.

Basically, each episode focuses on a company and it's origination story--from the perspective of the person who started it. It's like story time for business people.

So far, I've loved:
Spanx

Dermalogica

AirBnB



And now Sam Adams



There aren't too many podcasts to catch up on, so join me!! I think you'll like this series, too.



Comments

Popular Posts