#WhyIMarch

“We ask justice, we ask equality, we ask that all the civil and political rights that belong to citizens of the United States, be guaranteed to us and our daughters forever.”
– Susan B. Anthony

I'm done with Americans putting personal gain, fear of other, and fear above equality, compassion, and kindness. I'm marching for people who have no voice, for people who's voices have been quashed, for people who are afraid. In a country like ours I'm outraged that there are children and adults who are frightened by what our leaders might do. That's not the kind of country I want to live in.


I march for equality as a baseline. I march for justice. I march for climate awareness. I march for excellent public education. I march for freedom of religion and expression. I march on the backs of the women who came before me. I march to be heard.





I'm marching on Saturday in DC to be heard!


Comments

Popular Posts