Weekend Reads: Off to Austin

This weekend I'm heading to Austin TX! I'm visiting a friend who lives there and can't wait to see her! What should I do? Where should I go? I want to do it all. Unrealistic?? Perhaps. Hahaha. Have a great weekend.

(Pic from the last time I was in Austin for ACL a few years ago before Allison moved there!)

I love the idea of black mullions--don't they look so sophisticated?

I love Nicki Minaj, she's a little rough around the edges, a little crazy, but that's what I like about her. This is a great interview with her.

Emma Watson is amazing. I loved this speech and have so much respect for this woman.

A reading club (not a book club)! I would looooove to be a part of one of these.
Dinner. It's important. If I had a dining room, I'd do this in a second! (Also, I love playing host ;) )

Cute shoes from... Lands End? I'm in!

I love Mary Oliver, here she is reading Wild Geese.    

Comments

Popular Posts