Monday Music: The Royal Concept

Monday Music. What do you think? A little music every Monday could be fun, right? Ok, It;s official and I'm starting it now.

I really like The Royal Concept and I was stoked when I saw they release a few new songs on an EP. Here they are for your listening pleasure. They feel like the perfect songs for the end of the summer, don't they?


Smile

The title track of the EP



Higher Than Love

The lyrics here are really fun--listen to them while enjoying the catchy song.



Just Wanna Be Loved By U

I love the bridge on this. I started singing along during the first listen...



Hurricane

"Cause you spin my world like a hurricane"



Fashion

This one is pretty fun and has a lot of sass. Again, great lyrics. This might be my favorite of the bunch, but I really like them all.




Comments

Popular Posts