New favorite podcast alert!

People at my office love podcasts--we got into them after Serial and are always in search of a new one to add to the repertoire. I have a new one. Radio Lab Presents: More Perfect.




Here's the rundown on the podcast from the website:

How does an elite group of nine people shape everything from marriage and money, to safety and sex for an entire nation? Radiolab's first ever spin-off series, More Perfect, dives into the rarefied world of the Supreme Court to explain how cases deliberated inside hallowed halls affect lives far away from the bench.

I love Ruth Bader Ginsberg. I eagerly anticipate the court sessions and their outcomes. And this podcast has launched me into full-on Supreme Court obsession. Join me.

Here's a taste:



Download all 7 episodes and ENJOY.

Comments

Popular Posts