Weekend Reads: Happy Birthday Pooh!




Guys. Today is Pooh's 90th Birthday!!! I'm adding honey to my tea to celebrate :) The best part of Winnie the Pooh books is how simple, kind, and gentle they are. They inspire me as an adult! Happy birthday, Pooh! I hope Piglet and Christopher Robin made you a honey cake to celebrate.

"THE MEASURE OF ANY SOCIETY IS HOW IT TREATS ITS WOMEN AND GIRLS."
Michelle Obama. MICHELLE OBAMA. I'm so glad she's speaking for all of us. 

This house on Martha's Vineyard isn't my style, but I love it so much anyway. (via Dwell) This Old House is really old. :) (via Daily Mail) How to source things on Pinterest (via Chris Loves Julia) This farmbot is the coolest. I want one. I guess I'd need a yard first? (via a friend on Facebook) ALERT Meryl Streep's NYC townhouse is for sale (via Domino)  

Italy really is the best. (via CNT) I'd like to go to Amsterdam (via J Crew Blog)

The Great Barrier Reef has died. (via Outside Online)

James Lackington (1746-1815) was my kind of guy :) (via LitHub) Ada Lovelace documentary (BBC) Bob Dylan won the Nobel Literature Prize (via Omnivoracious)

This is pretty awesome. (via HuffPo) This indoor hanging garden seems easy... should I try it?! (via Brooklyn Limestone) Good to remember (via Inc) 

Super interesting approach to changing the way the Police do their jobs (via Time) Football playing Mathematician (via Medium) An international person's view of childcare in the US (via NYTs)


Comments

Popular Posts