Weekend Reads: Short and Sweet



I'm coming up for a breath of air--school has been overwhelming, exciting, and awesome!! Wish me luck and have a great weekend!

This list of makeup for redheads has me wish-listing a lot of stocking-stuffer items!! (via Refinery29) It Girls of every decade (via Vanity Fair)

Did you see Hamilton's America on PBS last Friday? I watched it on Demand on Saturday and it was really great! It actually made me want to read the Hamilton book. As a Shakespeare Nerd, I love this. (The Sonnet Project) This makes me tear up a little bit. (via HuffPo)

I loved these questions to ask when ordering wine (via Bon Appetit) GUYS. Is this good? Is it bad? Is it something I need to try? (via Imma Eat That)

America's Living Rooms, by the decade (via Apt Therapy) Alex Katz is partnering with H&M (via Vogue)

This was such a great SNL sketch last weekend (via WaPo)

A profile on Theo Epstein (via ESPN)

YES. Alex Trebec is THE MAN. (via HuffPo)

My favorite political ad of the season. Please elect Gerald. And this has me giggling (inappropriately)

Comments

Popular Posts