Weekend Reads: Motivation



As we go into the official weekend that kicks off summer, I wanted to post this inspiration from #FLOTUS #MObama, a.k.a. Michelle, workout inspiration. Girl is KILLING it!!!! What are you up to this long weekend? I plan to get my toes sandy, eat some seafood, and get my heart rate up...


This is my dream home.

I want to get some dark blue into my home design. I'm considering two of these pillows...

I've totally been shopping at Old Navy recently--and I get lots of compliments on what I picked up there! This NYTs article does a nice job sharing how their philosophy changed and how that affected the business.

Boston without Back Bay

A $1000 day vs a $100 day in Paris

I grew up at the beach and found this list from Town and Country to be so accurate! Except, we never learned to surf or skateboard... maybe sailing counts north of Boston? :)

I don't watch the Bachelorette / Bachelor, but tons of my friends do. This list of made-up jobs from the show made me laugh. Seriously?!

So, I'm totally intrigued by Marie Kondo and the "life-changing" tidying up philosophy... but this article felt more like me. Comparing Kondo-ites to a cult. And being snarky. ha.

The Bradford Watermelon was almost extinct, but now it's in the throws of a revival.

What songs make you cry?

My mom is planting flowers to help Bees out this year--she's passing over most veggies and focusing on flowers that are native (and potentially helpful to bees). Obama has also taken an interest in the droppng number of bees.

Disney illustrators are so smart!

Dork alert! The BBC is producing a TV series about the Bronte sisters! I, for one, can't wait!

Ok, I'm going to need to see Inside Out, the newest Pixar movie, with a box of tissues.

This seems like a ruse, but I'll take it. Chocolate Cake for Breakfast might help you loose weight.

Maggie Gyllenhall, 37, is too old to play the love interest of a 55 year old man? Is this real life?

More emojis?! Boo, we have to wait until 2016 for them.

Comments

Popular Posts