Bookends

I love books, as I'm sure you've guessed. But I don't own a single bookend.  They always seemed like heavy, unnecessary, space-taking-up items (and tons of them are incredibly heinous) to someone like me who shoves as many books as possible onto a shelf.

Well, I'm getting overwhelmed by the stuff in my tiny apartment and it's time to down-size, so I've pruned my shelves and am hopefully creating space for a couple pretty objects like bookends. 

So far these are on the list of contenders, though I'm not quite done with the paring down... we'll see if I actually end up with enough room!! And whether I'm willing to foot the bill... some of these are expensive!!!



Auden Bookends, $133 at Lulu and Georgia



Pair Of  Rose Quartz Bookends

Pair Of Rose Quartz Bookends, $160 at houzz



Decorative Rope Knot, Manila





Polished Teak Bookends$118.00 at Anthropologie

Whale Book End by Jonathan Adler$150.00 at Wayfair (this one is kind of silly, but I like it for a kids room)





Pair of Agate Bookends, $199.00 at One Kings Lane

Selenite Book End, $129 at Wayfair




Goldie Locks Bookends, Set of 2




What do you think? Any contenders?

Comments

Popular Posts