Weekend Reads: Foliage

A photo posted by Kaitlin McCafferty (@kzmccaff) on
I always plan to do very autumnal things during October. This year, it's been a slight disaster (THANK YOU FLOOD, I'm a nomad). Not the worst, but not the best. But last weekend, I managed to go to a farm in Ipswich. I picked apples (from a bin... don't judge. Apple bags to pick your own were so expensive! All I really wanted was to see the animals anyway, see sheep above). The leaves are really turning. It's beautiful in New England. This weekend, I'm going to take a walk to enjoy the crisp air (it's actually supposed to be pretty cold), and make sure I soak in all the sunshine I can before heading back into an office. :)
Need a book reco? Check out this NYPL Twitter feed! October best sellers at independent book shops (via Vanity Fair)

This hit me right in the heart. My parents, too.

Sandra Boynton's hidden depths

MObama's girl power playlist (via Buzzfeed) Elle UK has an awesome video about women in leadership positions (via Upworthy)

Made me laugh: Facebook's Emojis, explained (via Medium)

This treehouse is way nicer than my (flooded) apartment. (via Boston.com)

The short list for the National Book Award, time to get reading! (via NPR)

Winona Ryder, still awesome (via Vogue)

ERMAHGERD, this profile of a girl who became a meme is actually pretty good (via Vanity Fair)

Great life lessons (via Cup of Jo)

Want to see where Angelina Jolie grew up? It's on the market! (via Domino)


Comments

Popular Posts