Music Monday: Allen Clifton

Allen Clifton isn't new to me, but I was reminded of him last weekend when I had the show Live from Daryl's House on while I was cleaning my apartment (as in Daryl Hall, as in Hall and Oates). 
About the show:
Daryl Hall started Live From Daryl’s House, the free monthly web show in late 2007, after having the idea of “playing with my friends and putting it up on the Internet,” and the show has since garnered acclaim from Rolling Stone, SPIN, Daily Variety, CNN, BBC, Yahoo! Music and influential blogger Bob Lefsetz, who have cited Live From Daryl’s House as a perfect example of a veteran artist reinventing himself in the digital age by collaborating with both established colleagues and newer performers.

It's pretty awesome and I so enjoy when I think to watch it.


The episode I had on featured Allen Stone and they played SO darn beautifully together, I had to share the below song.




And here's a Best Of playlist of songs from the show... Beware... rabbit hole. :)

Comments

Popular Posts