SUPER BOWL!!!


It's here. Superbowl Sunday!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!

Confession: I'm not a huge football fan, despite being in a fantasy league, I'm a bit of a know nothing when it comes to football. I'm the one asking the dumb questions while watching the game. But! I do love that my hometown team is in the playoffs again! As a fair weather / playoff fan, I went to buy a Brady jersey (#12!) at City Sports. GUYS. That shirt was $100. NO WAY. What's a fair weather fan to do? I'm wearing red and navy non-Patriot attire.

I mostly love how everyone gets into the Superbowl when it's your home team playing. The people at the grocery store say "go pats" everyone walking down the street is wearing the Patriots winter hat with the pom pom. The security guys at work said Go Pats! as I left the building on Friday.

And, I love how much fun people have with smack talk, general SB silliness, and bets. Here are a couple things specifically that made me smile.





Post by New England Patriots.



 The museums had a bit of a tweet-off which was fun and sportsmanly (examples below)
A photo posted by Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (@mfaboston) on





Football player butts, ranked (by someone who is not a fan of the pats, but still fun)


The museums had a bit of a tweet-off which was fun and sportsmanly
A photo posted by Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (@mfaboston) on





Football player butts, ranked (by someone who is not a fan of the pats, but still fun)


A photo posted by Libby DeLana (@parkhere) on

Celebs and football player dopplehgangers

The Boston.com Super Bowl drinking game

My contributions to the SB party:
Hummus
Queso


The commercials are really fun when you're an ex-ad girl

Comments

Popular Posts