What to Watch: Back to the Future, the Documentary

AHH! You guys. Did you love Back to the Future at some point in your life? I did. Not when it came out (I was 3), but sometime after it registered in my consciousness and I wanted to travel back to the wild west, back to when my parents were in high school so I could wear a poodle skirt and see my dad play hockey and my mom cheer, forward to hover boards... just everything about it was fun and imaginative.

Marty McFly! The 80s! Doc Brown! The Dolorean! What if one little thing changed in your past, would that change your whole life? Such an interesting concept and such a wonderful movie. Classic. 




I can't wait to see the documentary about this awesome, wonderful, friendly, accessible, crazy, wonderful movie on or after October 21. :)

Comments

Popular Posts